Yellow Pages is a website you visit when you want to find a local business you need. It also offers you to download money-off coupons and find answers to all kinds of questions you might have. It will take you just a few minutes to create an account on Yellow Pages and even less to change or reset your password.
Simply follow these steps
1. Log in to Yellow Pages using your current secret combination.
2. Click on the Settings link on the right side of the screen.
3. Click on the Password tab on the upper side of the screen.
4. Enter your new combination (twice) and type in the current one (once). Although it doesn’t matter to the website whether your password is weak or strong (the only requirement is that your combination is at least 6 characters), it is recommended that you make it truly hack-proof. To do so you might use our comprehensive guide. Click on Save.
Congratulations! Now you know how to change your Yellow Pages password.
If you cannot remember your Yellow Pages secret combination, you can easily reset it. Here is what you should do:
1. Go to yellowpages.com and click on Click Here to Log In on the right side of the screen.
2. Click on Forgot Password? in the sign-in form.
3. Type in the email address that you have tied to your Yellow pages account and click on the Submit button.
4. Shortly there will be a message from Yellow Pages in your email box. Open the message and click on the Reset password button.
5. Create a new log-in combination for your Yellow Pages account and type it in twice. Don’t forget to consult our comprehensive guide on how to create a strong password. Click on the Reset button.
Job done! Now you can use your new secret sequence to log in to Yellow Pages.
Passwarden by KeepSolid is a truly reliable password manager
You will easily create a new strong log-in combination and never forget it if you use Passwarden by KeepSolid. Passwarden is an innovative password manager with a user-friendly interface and numerous security features. Among other things it allows you to:
To get first-hand experience of Passwarden, you can use the free version of the program. Although it is limited to a single device and incapable of sharing secret combinations, this version is sure to save you a lot of time and greatly improve your security. No more combinations like "123456", "111111", and ‘querty’ that, though easy to remember, are known to every hacker in the world. No more racking your brains trying to think of a truly random sequence. No more writing your impossible to remember passwords down on a piece of paper that can be lost — or stolen. Delegate creating and storing your combinations to Passwarden and feel secure!
If someone coerces you into revealing them your secret data, use your Duress Password instead of the Master one. The system will instantly know that you are under duress and hide your really important information (select it beforehand).
All your information is encrypted using the state-of-the-art EC p-384 protocol for public-key cryptography and the military-grade AES 256-bit encryption. This means that no one but you will ever be able to decrypt and read it.
Even if hackers manage to steal your Master Password, they still won’t be able to log in to your account. Here in KeepSolid we believe that there is no such thing as too much security.
The paid version of Passwarden can be used on as many devices and browsers as you like. You will be able to buy new gadgets without thinking twice.
Passwarden can be integrated with almost any digital platform and browser: use it on Android, iOS, Windows, macOS, Edge, Opera, Chrome, and Firefox. What's more, it is also available as a web app.
You can easily import your log-in combinations from various external sources (like browsers) to Passwarden.
Even if your internet connection is down, you will still be able to access Passwarden.
Passwarden by KeepSolid never stops caring about your security